Would you like to be part of an online community in 2021?
Do you want to reach more potential customers?
Would you like to be part of our community of select creators, artists, makers and designers and join a fresh, British community which is growing organically and strongly supports handmade?
- NO membership fees
- NO upload fees
- NO offsite advertising fees - Yes, we will tell our 2K+ social media followers about you after we have set up your shop.
- NO contract fees or cancellation fees
- NO hidden costs and NO nasty surprises
The Little Craft Shack is a Dorset based online marketplace. We simply LOVE handmade and we LOVE coastal.
Think The Little Craft Shack community may be for you? Register your interest using the button on this page and we will be in touch.
We have 3 options for you starting at £4.99/month.
What do YOU have to do?
- You simply click on the button above and fill in the "Register to become a Vendor" We will then be in touch.
- We curate our website and select those who fit our brand, so as not to saturate our website with similar products. Not all registrations will be successful.
- We will then set up your shop and create your own custom URL to share with your customers. Your customers will also be able to find your shop by simply entering your name into the website Search Box
- We will add Google Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) to your shop
- You manage your online shop with us. We will tell our 2K+ social media followers about you once you have a fully-stocked shop with us.
- You continue to market your products and drive your own sales, as you would with your own online business - its your shop.
- You let your customers know that you have a shop with The Little Craft Shack
- You must have valid PPL Insurance
- You will have a continuous online presence for the small monthly subscription chosen by you, subject to our Terms of Business
- You agree to our Terms of Business
- You agree to only upload bright and appealing photos to your shop - after all, it's YOUR shop window and crisp, bright photos are key to sales.
- 6 monthly and
- annual subscription plans.
We require NEW vendors joining The Little Craft Shack to commit to 6 months initially (so an upfront cost of £26.99 + depending on the package chose).
This will include a FREE web-shop setup ** (usually charged at £20)
£4.99 monthly, £26.99 per 6 months, £46.99 annually
Paying 6 monthly saves £5.90 per annum
Paying annually saves £12.89 per annum
£6.99 monthly, £38.49 per 6 months, £69.99 annually
Paying 6 monthly saves £6.90 per annum
Paying annually saves £13.89 per annum
£9.99 monthly, £55.99 per 6 months, £99.99 annually
Paying 6 monthly saves £7.90 per annum
Paying annually saves £19.89 per annum
* Any Payment Processing Fee charged to us is included in our small commission; so whether the customer opts to pay via PayPal or use another payment processor at checkout, it makes no difference to you.
* Payments on successful sales are processed by us and paid directly into your account by BACS after the standard Statutory Returns period.
N.B. We reserve the rights to cancel at any time, with notice, as per our Terms of Business
We will be notified once you register to become a vendor and will subsequently be in touch to set you up **
** Web-shop setup
This takes a little time after registration so please bear with us as we work through our applications.
- We will process your registration
- We will set up your brand and shop
- We will create your custom URL
- We will add SEO meta data to your shop
- We will help you with your first listing
- We will create a post for our social media page so our followers can meet you
A little about us
THE LITTLE CRAFT SHACK is a British online marketplace with an ever-growing community of independent designers selling beautiful, handmade gifts to UK customers through their own online shop, under the umbrella of The Little Craft Shack website. We are based in Christchurch, Dorset; a historic town near beautiful beaches on the edge of the New Forest National Park.
This also keeps our website looking bright, sunny & fresh.
With this in mind, if we feel that your gifts are not suitable for our website, there is a chance that we may not further process your registration. We will explain our reasons to you after registration.
We love handmade, creative, quirky, inspirational and unique products so if this is you, we want to hear from you.
THE LITTLE CRAFT SHACK also curates the Arts & Crafts at select local events & festivals.
In 2019 we curated the Arts & Crafts at the first Burley Festival (in the heart of the New Forest) and the prestigious Highcliffe Food & Arts Festival.
THE LITTLE CRAFT SHACK put the Arts into the Highcliffe Food Festival and are now proud to be the only curators of Arts & Crafts at the (now renamed) Highcliffe Food & Arts Festival.
We are always happy to answer any queries and can be contacted directly.
We pride ourselves in the level of support we offer our sellers and customers.
Your "Little Craft Shack"
So now you have found our website, if you are interested in joining our talented team, simply click on the button and register.
You will have your own online shop with your own custom URL under the umbrella of The Little Craft Shack.
You will have access to your own Vendor Admin area (password protected) where you can keep track of sales, print Shipping labels, invoices & Compliment Slips to include with your deliveries.
We would love to hear from you,
Loz & Kat @ The Little Craft Shack